Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Turkey Drumstick...I miss you!

To update our lives...where to begin. Ok, right now I'm listening to a little Sara Brightman, sipping some chai, trying to remember all of the Flight of the Conchord's lyrics to "If You're into It".

It's been some time since I updated, sorry I don't have a good excuse other than I'm inherently lazy.

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure.




These stunning pictures are of our new property that we bought at the beginning of April. It's a development in Byron Center, close to school in a really nice neighborhood. We're excited and will probably begin building our house in the Spring of 2010.



This is a picture of us in Disney World without my turkey drumstick. I look happy on the outside, but on the inside my stomach and I are sobbing.
We decided to go to Hollywood Studios...big mistake. Everyone else vacationing in Florida decided to go that day, so it was unbelievably crowded. I didn't even have the heart to wait in line for a delicious turkey drumstick. So sad.

One thing you probably noticed right away about this picture is the double popped collar. I'm not quite 4 popped collar cool yet, but I'm working on it.

In case you were wondering, here is what 4 popped collars cool looks like.

No comments: