Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy + no internet = no blog




Well it has been a while since we've updated our blog. I don't really have much of an excuse except we just moved and didn't have internet for two weeks. I know, I know, I should have used my work computer but I was too busy playing bookworm and shopping online to do that!
We moved on my birfday weekend so needless to say I didn't have much of one. Its ok, I don't really relish turning 30.
Christy and I have been busy with skool lately, getting settled into our new home, and starving ourselves. Yup, because we've become morbidly obese we're back on the South Beach diet. I lost 10.6 lbs in a week, and Christy lost about 5. So she's down to 208! Whoo hoo, I can almost wrap my arms around her when I give her a hug. I'm so proud.
She'd kill me if was true...I can just feel her rolling her eyes as she reads this.

Well, gotta go post some sweet pics.

1 comment:

cfox said...

Christy looks great, but man you are fat! ;) Hope all is well in your world, couldn't be better down here in New Mexico. Haven't seen you since Erik's wedding I believe... been forever!

Cory
foxcrossings.blogspot.com