Sunday, October 12, 2008

The boys are out tonight!

I just learned how to put videos on, and am very excited. So excited in fact, that I put my entire collection on. All two. This is a video shot last summer of Jere and I stamping the ceiling in his house. I'm sorry to disappoint, but that hot man in the cutoff shirt is taken. The good news is, the other one is very single. Talented too, watch him really work that pole!
Sorry, you'll have to watch it with your head cocked to the side, I don't know how to fix it. Any comments on that would be welcomed.

2 comments:

The Mankers said...

Booyah A-train. That's what I'm TALKIN' about (scrubs).

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

It's time- we need another post from you, you and Zach both. Anything; you could write about your day again, last time that was pretty good- and tell Christy to write something too; just want to read about your life. I feel like I should shout "booyah", you and Ben always do.