Monday, September 22, 2008

We're Back!


At the prompting of my dear sis, I'll begin to update our blog again. I'm still a little hesitant to blog about my life, since I don't want to really be lumped into that group of 30-something losers who are still living in their mom's basement, photo shopping the latest Sara Palin picture. But I digress.
On with my day...
woke up, finished up adding Sara Palin's face to a gun-toting, bikini clad, trailer park model.
Emailed completed pic. to Keith Olberman at MSNBC
Turned on MSNBC to see my fine work.
got dressed, took shower, left for work.
taught kids about the Vedic Age and the difference between Brahman and Brahmin. Also discussed the dependent and independent variables in a psych. experiment.
Chilled in the copy room with some of my homie-teachers, trying to figure out what was going on in the K-8 meeting. Had a couple laughs, made fun of the asst. principal and then went to the bank.
Then to menards, can you believe that they don't have hose sprayers! me neither.
Then to aldi where we sorted through their fine, but limited, selection of produce.
Home, where I tore it up on the grill, and produced a feast of Italian sausage for my adoring wife (not a metaphor, besides I'm not even Italian).
I worked on my BSF lesson tonight, and have spent that last 45 minutes trying to figure out my gmail account name and password. I asked my adoring wife, and naturally she figured it out in 10 seconds. Now who's adoring who?
So here I am blogging about my lame day, just to appease my very pregnant sister.
Mind that.
Peace out, Rascal.

3 comments:

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

I love it, I love it all!! I am apeased for now-- don't stop writing. Your days sound as about exciting as mine, except in mine I get to wait for the mail that brings my netflix, beat that. I am trying to watch all four seasons of LOST before the season premier in January. I love LOST. I am going to post a picture of the breakfast we ate this morning, we should have this breakfast in December when we all get together, it was delicious. Love you guys mucho.

Jonathon Arenas said...

Hi this is Jonathon Arenas. And I found it!!!

Jonathon Arenas said...

Hi this is Jonathon Arenas. And I found it!!!