Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its only been 2 and a half months!

Its been a while since our last post...Christy has really dropped the ball. Since she's not willing to pick up the slack, I alone shall carry the torch. Cliche anyone?



Well we went on a cruise with my entire extended family and that was fun. The video was shot on the cruise ship during a muster drill. A muster drill of course is intended to save your life in the event of the ship sinking or being attacked by pirates. As you can see Christy and I made excellent use of our lifesaving devices.


This is another picture that depicts how B.A. I am. I really think it speaks for itself.




This is our ship, the Grandeaure of the Sees.




Ok fine, this is it.



I was going to put a picture of us in our bathing suites at the beach, but Christy would kill me if I did that. Really! I would die.

2 comments:

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

I just want to say that Ben and I watched that video about 4 times in a row- we laughed louder each time. ( I was just about to send a threatening message about keeping up your blog- good thing you got to it first)

Zach Manker Rascal said...

Oh man, I just did too Kate! Courtney wanted to see the essence of Alex, and when we stumbled upon the video, I showed her exactly that! She thought it was hysterical. I also loved the comparisons of the cruise ships.